Friday, September 18, 2009

Garage Saleing

It's been both a frustrating and motivating week at Casa de la Fuss. I have had a ton of things on my list of things to do this week, and have pretty much accomplished them all. But in the category of "try and bring in a little extra money" I failed miserably. I was going to sell some of my beautiful, in good shape (even if they are a few years old) clothes that are way too small for me these days, but the consignment shop I tried wouldn't take any of them. I don't know what that it about. If I could possibly get myself into them, I would wear them in a heartbeat.

So I decided to have a garage sale. Various members of the extended family have discussed doing this many times over the last few years, but for whatever reason, they haven't followed through. So we are taking donations of stuff from my mom, his mom, his sisters, and stuff from his late grandmothers house that has been cluttering up his still-with-us grandmother's living room.

Anyhow, I am feeling very motivated (this girl wants to SHOP) and very excited at the prospect of what could be a very successful venture. :) We have a week - to collect, to set up, and most of all to hope - our sale will be Saturday September 25. I'm really holding out hope that we have success!

No comments:

Post a Comment