Monday, September 28, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast

Fuss was walking around the house this morning, minutes after waking up. She was drinking her morning milk and talking to her daddy. It hit me that she is really becoming a big girl. It seems like just yesterday that I was carrying her around or she was just starting to crawl. She is growing up so fast. She walked the entire length of the mall this weekend. She played in the front yard and greeted the patrons of our garage sale.

She is my best girl. I'm really starting to cherish every snuggle and cuddle lately - I think somehow her rapid growth is reminding me that her days of snuggling on my lap are limited. That one of these days - sooner than I'd like - she's going to be too busy or too old to sit on my lap and hold her after her nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment