Monday, May 3, 2010

Crazy Schedules

Everything seems to be going crazy around here.

Every weekend from now until June is booked. Fairly solid. And that doesn't even include any mention of the fact that we need to start the construction on new room conversion we're planning before the baby arrives. In less than 18 weeks.

I started having semi-regular Braxton Hicks contractions over the weekend and I am a little frustrated by that. I plan to mention it to the mid-wife next week, but in the mean time, I'm trying to rest a little more and drink more water, but I have SO much to do around here!

My mom and I were lamenting over the weekend that we haven't had a Mother/Daughter date in ages, and it's not even looking very good for spending Mother's Day together this year... (there is a good chance I will be spending it with just my husband and daughter this year, which is nice, but I'm going to miss my mom and grandma.)

I'm pretty sure we have all the clothes for the baby for the first size (0-3 mos) ready to go - cleaned and folded in a plastic storage bin at least. (There are only 3 drawers in all of Fuss's room, so her clothes are taking up that space for now and I have no room to put his stuff.

I am tired. And I am ready for a break and a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment