Thursday, May 6, 2010

2 yrs, 2 months, and I dunno...

We finally got Fuss's 2 year shot done today - and I can't remember a time when she was more upset (except that noteable 2-month experience when I got stuck in the Mother's Room at Babies 'R' Us after her appointment... oy!) she kept crying "Boo Boo! Hurt!" in the car... and we had to deliver my husband's computer to him at the office, so we couldn't even go directly home...

But! The good thing is, she won't need any more vaccines until she is 4! We may or may not do a flu shot in the fall (it will depend on whether or not she is in school then or not), but no more vaccines for awhile!

She is quietly and contentedly watching Mulan in the living room now, cuddled up on the couch with her stuffed mouse, Ted (he had belonged to my Uncle Ted, so I named him after him) who is one of her favorite animals these days. I hope she remains this calm for the rest of the day, which is sure to be a long one, since Daddy Fuss isn't going to be home until after her bed time tonight (he has a men's Bible study) and I am on my own. But! Bright side! I am going to order a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment