Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Real Quick 10 on Tues

1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
I was first-runner up for Most Talented (we only had 6 categories, so there were limited people named)

2. What sports did you play in high school?
None. Absolutely None. I cheered in Jr High, but I was a music/drama/journalism geek.

3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
I loved the flowers, but seriously? The BEST part was saying I do to my best friend.

4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
My husband made me lobster last night and it was pretty great, so that is on my mind. I'd say cheese seafood fondue (they have a good one at Red Lobster) for appetizer, either Thai chicken and rice soup or Cajun Gumbo for soup, a really great, fresh Caesar salad, and either lobster with lemon and drawn butter or crab and lobster au gratin (a dish I had once in New Orleans - the best place for food anyhow) and dessert... either authentic Italian Tiramisu or a Chocolate Mousse Mouse from this bakery here - so good!

5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Evanesence songs, probably. My Immortal, maybe?

6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
New Orleans Saints! When my husband and I started dating, he was totally into football and I HATED it. (issues from when I was dating my first boyfriend and he ignored me for all things football) so to get me interested in his Sunday pasttime, he involved me in his family tradition of "picks" where they do a football pool, etc. I tended to pick teams based on their colors, their cities, or if I liked one of their players. And I have loved New Orleans since the first time I arrived in the city about 10 years ago, so I picked the Saints as a favorite team. Even though they sucked for a lot of years (they weren't very good when I started paying attention to football) they have been the only ones I've stuck with consistently and then, this year when they went to to and WON the SuperBowl was even more amazing!

7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
I hate reality TV. I don't watch any of it. I watched the first season of American Idol and the first 3 seasons of America's Next Top Model and then I was done. I can't stand reality TV. So I have no favorite.

8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
Classic

9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Thin crust. I'd prefer white sauce and my favorite pizza is a white spinach ricotta (and garlic) pizza from a local chain. My second favorite, classic pizza is Papa John's pepperoni and mushrooms.

10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Orlando, FL.

For more 10 on Tuesday, check out Chelsea and her new SON! (Congrats, btw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment