Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
My dining room table. I love it. It is beautiful and awesomely functional. It's pub-height and at it's biggest, it is 6' square. I love it.

2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Watching a movie, reading a book, playing in bed with my husband... it would sort of depend on what the munchkin was doing, etc...

3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
Jelly Belly jelly beans. Predominantly cinnamon and licorice flavored.

4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
Yes, I got one, but I had to "work" hours at the store to get an allowance, and I was required to buy my own lunches with it if I chose not to pack my lunches from home. I also had to use it for unbudgeted purchases such as snacks or unnecessary clothing or toys, etc.

5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
I have several I like, but I haven't yet gotten around to purchasing something from Etsy. I want to, but lately there is no extra money for fun stuff...

6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Depends on my mood. Of course, I consider my husband to be both my best friend and my family and he is my favorite person to spend time with and I consider my mom to be one of my friends, so my lines are confused sometimes...

7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Looney Tunes, if I must choose. At least Looney Tunes is classic

8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
Don't watch much of that, either, but I have seen some Ellen recently and she cracks me up, so I guess Ellen.

9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Hmmm. Good one. I think I would have said invisibility as a kid, since I was the type of kid who was always out for information and while I could play dumb with the best of them, so no one ever knew how much I was retaining, but being invisible would have gleaned a lot more info. Now, I think it might be cool to fly some, but I have less need for the invisibility thing, too.

10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Getting to decide whether or not to have dessert whenever I feel like it. I still have to pay the consequences (weight gain, etc.) but it's MY choice instead of someone else's. And when I'm pregnant, I usually cave. :)

Check out more 10 on Tuesday by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have room in my apartment for a dining room table, so when I buy one (when I move), it'll instantly become my favorite piece of furniture. I love that you listed yours as your answer for #1!

    ReplyDelete