1. Wanna know how much trouble a 2-year-old can get into in 8 minutes or less? My couch will tell the tale. She went from playing/reading quietly to being covered in silver Sharpie (yes, the permanent kind) in that time period. Her whole tummy was covered, her hands, and there were marks all over her back. She also managed to stripe my couch cushions, and 2 throw pillows. (Thankfully, we have been planning to replace the couch as soon as the Memorial Day sales kick in, but we had been planning to try and sell the couch... we weren't going to ask a lot, but now it's going to have to be significantly less!)
2. I learned (or, according my husband, was reminded of) a new word the other day. Defenestrate. It means to throw a person or thing from a window. Yeah. It happened so often that they needed a word for that, apparently.
3. I think that the Peach Milkshake from Chik-fil-A is miraculous. Truly.
4. My last day of work is Friday. I am becoming more and more saddened at the thought of this place closing. We have been in this location for 22 years and I spent the bulk of my childhood there.
5. Just discovered that Fuss loves HGTV, specifically Divine Design w/ Candice Olsen. Love that!