Friday, May 7, 2010

7 Quick Takes

1. I'm taking fewer naps during the day to attempt to help me sleep better at night. Unfortunately, I am peeing incredibly frequently through every night, so I wake a lot anyhow and now my sleep has been peppered with bad dreams. Maybe I should go back to napping after all...

2. I feel like my legs are getting bigger. I don't remember that with my first pregnancy until the very end when my feet would swell a bit. But this is an overall, "bigness" and I don't like it one bit. I never felt I had the greatest looking legs anyway, but adding weight to them makes me feel more akin to the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man.

3. My boobs are bigger, too. And I cannot stand the D-cup underwires (they always seem to be WAY too high on the sides), so I've been asking my girlfriends for recommendations. Almost entirely, they recommended Bravado brand bras, so I'm hoping to get one to try out soon.

4. I am getting so burned out lately, and I don't really understand it very well, since Fuss has been (overall) very well behaved of late. But I am tired. And spent. And I need a break.

5. My job is ending at the end of the month. My dad is closing the store I work at, and I am unable to transfer to another for my own reasons (schedule - I can't work evenings, and health - I refuse to work at the hottest store in the middle of summer when I am 6-9 months pregnant, not to mention that I can't take Fuss with me there for safety reasons), so my income will be scaled down, and I will suddenly have more time on my hands! This may end up being a really good thing.

6. I am in project mode, but don't know where to begin and have limited energy. I want to clean the bathroom, move on our sunroom conversion, clean out the garage, etc. And I'm sure it's partly hormonal and nesting, but it's also a reaction to what I am seeing while dealing with my MIL's issues/house. I cannot let myself get to that point.

7. And for lack of a better 7th thing, my dogs are both incredibly in need of a bath and I have no idea when they are going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment