Thursday, May 13, 2010

I wonder how it will eat...

Fuss was playing with her toys at work on Wednesday. She was also snacking on Cheez-It crackers, so I should have expected that she would want to share them. When my dad came by for the afternoon delivery, he pointed out the line of toys she had propped up against the wall. She had 2 baby dolls (that I have repeatedly tried to explain are too little to share her juice or snacks, but it doesn't seem to be sticking. Will have to worry about that when the baby comes...) another new doll, a little teddy bear and the dustpan set that she likes to play with. My dad came in and looked at her set up and said, "what's the dust pan doing there?" and I explained that she liked to play with it, carry it around and such, so... but then he pointed out that she had given each toy a cracker. Including the dust pan. I had to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment