1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I don't have an outside the house job right now, but when I did I drove. The public transportation around here is really bad and so even though there were plenty of bus stops near my old office building, it would have taken me 2 hours or more to make my 30-minute drive to work every day.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I've never been great about getting my hair cut frequently, but I usually have some version of a longer-length haircut, so that makes sense. I had the same hair dresser from age 5 until a couple of years ago (28 maybe?) but I've jumped around a bit since then. I often go to my BFF's MIL because she's cheap, but if I want anything remotely complicated or requiring creativity, I go elsewhere.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I used to read the hard copy, but not so much anymore.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Probably Juliet by Anne Fortier. Or one of the Tess Gerritsen books.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Well, I haven't been to the movies (like theaters) yet this calendar year, so the actual best movie I've watched was The Blindside, which I got for Christmas on DVD. And I've seen it 4 or 5 times since then. (I love that movie)
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
It depends on a lot of factors. But I have a weakness for marshmallows and chocolate.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Nope. The closest thing I get to eating breakfast every day is drinking a Coke every morning. Sometimes I have breakfast, but more often than not, I end up skipping it or putting it off until later, which ends up being lunch time.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Cadburry Cream Eggs!!!!!!
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
I think it's looking like we're spending a long weekend with my extended-family in-laws in Birmingham, AL this summer. Does that count?
For more 10 on Tuesday, visit Roots and Rings.