Friday, April 8, 2011

7 Quick Takes.

1. It was 7PM yesterday before I realized I didn't post. Oops.

2. I'm going out with my husband tonight to a Brazilian Steakhouse. His co-workers gave him this gift certificate to this place because it was unusual and adventuresome. My friend M, who is also one of my husband's co-workers offered to babysit the kids in lieu of contributing cash to the gift certificate. I told her that was worth it's weight in gold.

3. I wouldn't have taken his other co-workers up on that, though. But M was a friend before she was a co-worker, my kids adore her and she used to be a professional nanny, so I know they are in good hands.

4. I think my son might have a bit of a crush on M. And Fuss is so excited that Miss M is coming over to play with her.

5. The kids are getting their pictures taken tomorrow. I'm excited, but I have a few things that I don't know what to do about. One is that Fuss doesn't have any shoes to go with her dress (and she refused to go shopping after MOPs today) and the other is that Little Man still doesn't sit up well on his own. And I still have to find a second outfit for both of them.

6. A friend from church has 3 girls and is pregnant with baby #4. She mentioned that she had no idea what they're going to name the baby if it's another girl. Being the name-obsessed individual that I am, I started throwing together a name idea list. What is YOUR favorite classic girls name that begins with a vowel sound?

7. The baby has been stopped up lately and I'm wondering if I'm not drinking enough water?

1 comment: