Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 on Tuesday (but I think it's Wednesday)

1. What television character do you identify with?

Rory from Gilmore Girls. Especially in my 20s when I was often the "adult" in my relationship with my mom.

2. Describe your morning routine.

On days I go to work, I wake up, jump in the shower and get dressed and do my hair and make up. I wake up my husband if he's not already up and he gets Fuss ready while I pack our stuff for the morning. We rush out the door when I'm supposed to be arriving at work. On days when I don't work. I get up, sit on the couch for a bit and snuggle with Fuss when she wakes up. I talk with my husband, we discuss and sometimes have breakfast. If I'm walking w/ Jo, then I throw on work clothes and get Fuss dressed and we rush out the door. If I'm not walking, we laze around for a bit.

3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?

We usually eat at home, unless it's a special day. Fuss has a short list of things that we mix and match and I eat left overs or soup or whatever I feel I can handle at the time.

4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?

The first time I really talked to my now-husband. I had a crush on his best friend and we had another mutual friend. I randomly asked him "what is up with your friend?" and he actually answered me. We became friends and the rest is history.

5. Name your top three beauty products.

Neutrogena soap
Concealer
lip gloss

6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?

Sing to the radio, but I'll do that when I'm not alone, too. I also make a lot of phone calls from the car when it's just me or just me and the Fuss.

7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey
I took the quiz and here are my top 5 cities:
1. Fort Pierce, FL
2. Crystal River, FL
3. Conroe, TX
4. Alexander City, AL
5. Mobile, AL
Do I agree? Well, I've never actually heard of Fort Pierce, but it sounds interesting. I'm not a fan of Crystal River, from the little I know of it, but honestly, that's not a lot. I've been in nice towns in both TX and AL, but never to the ones listed here. As I continue through the list, there are only a handful of cities I've ever considered, but most of them are ones that I don't recognize, either.

8. Are you waiting for something?

My gender revealing ultra-sound, the new baby to arrive.

9. What was the last shocking news you heard?

When we got the call that my husband's grandmother had passed away the other night.

10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
Kill anyone, sleep with anyone but my husband, leave my family.

This is late, but I wanted to post regardless. What can I say? I liked the questions a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment