Thursday, March 1, 2007

Eat Ice Cream - get PG

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070228064902.htm

Julie over at alittlepregnant already mentioned this today, but I saw it on the news last night and announced to my husband that I would “do whatever it takes” to get pregnant. Even if that meant eating Edys ice cream. Who comes up with these things?

In my personal medical news, my heavy spotting of last night seems to have ebbed a bit this morning, though my monthly tummy troubles have only just begun. Nora Roberts book securely in purse, I’ve already made 2 trips to the ladies today.

Still avoiding alcohol (I’ve been SO good. I even made my mom my favorite cocktail on Tuesday night for Girl’s Night and fudged and made a virgin version – which was only truly drinkable as opposed to fantabulous – for myself. So don’t want to hear her hinting at whether or not I am, in fact expecting yet.) I was depressedly resigned last night when it looked the spotting was about to become a full-force period 1-2 days earlier that last month. But I’m still fairly pessimistic since the sensitive breasts seem to have disappeared completely in the last 24 hours. And in random health news: my ring finger rash seems to have come back – again. My engagement ring was left at home today and my wedding band is resting on my pinkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment