Thursday, March 22, 2007

CD - oh, who cares?

Whoa is me! Temp was back up to usual post-ovulation ranges today. I actually slept really well last night, so I am confident that this temperature is correct at least. But does that mean I O-ed today, or that the last 2 days were flukey?

Had a really awful pain in my abdomen at one point today – ovarian pain – reminded me of the weeks leading up to my surgery.

A friend mentioned yesterday that she hated TTC. I can sort of understand that – the stress, the uncertainty, etc. But so far, if you can discount the stress of wanting it to happen ASAP, it hasn’t been too bad. I know – ask me again in a few months.

I’ve started to join the community of TTC-ers at BabyCenter.com. I need answers from those who have been there and were told they seem to really know their stuff. Hopefully I will get some answers for my apparently unusual questions (I call them that since I can’t seem to find answers from Dr. Google.)

Have decided to wait another couple of months before taking my concerns to my OB/GYN (who is the GREATEST OB/GYN in the WORLD, BTW). I love her. She reminds me of my sister, which is probably part of it, she is totally awesome. Typically, I refer to her by her first name – I think she needs a nn here on my blog to have a reasonable amount of privacy, etc. I’ll work on that.

Mr Moose is feeling better, I think – he returned to work today while taking antibiotics.

We’re watching Season 1 of Veronica Mars right now – I think I’ve got him hooked. We recently signed up for the new Blockbuster by mail deal and VM is our first experience. I heart Veronica. She’s just too cool. A friend from work hooked me onto the show this season and now I’m looking for backstory and watching the previous seasons. It’s interesting to see the guest stars/recurring stars they use – Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna play Logan’s parents (I’m told Alyson Hannigan – love her – plays his sister later on), etc. I think coming home yesterday and relaxing and watching some enjoyable TV was what I needed – it helped me sleep really well.

Soon to come: a discussion of my TV addiction in response to Arwen’s discussion of how they don’t own a TV and how they plan to handle TV and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment