Friday, March 23, 2007

Blah, blah, blah (lack of good title)

Temp has now been up for 2 days in a row… I’m still completely baffled by this cycle. I still swear I O-ed on day 16, which would put me 4 DPO. But who knows? I’ve been feeling those weird little pains in my side again this morning.

On a completely separate note, I recently finished a book called Homesick by Sela Ward, the actress best known for her roll on Sisters and Once and Again. It was essentially her autobiography of her life up until that point (published in 2003). It was an excellent book and I highly recommend it to anyone who knows and loves the South or knows any of her work at all. She is an amazing woman. It’s been making me think about her name lately, too – Sela. It comes from the Hebrew word in the Bible which is sort of like “Amen,” I think. It’s going on my list of names to consider. I got lucky and found the book at Barnes and Noble in their bargain section – I probably wouldn’t have picked it up, since I don’t usually like biographies – but t would have been worth the full price. My only regret is that she stopped writing it before she did the roll that is my favorite so far (I’ve only briefly seen her in Sisters and never got the chance to watch Once and Again, but after this, I’m adding it to my Blockbuster que) – Stacy on House, MD. I really wish she had commented about her time working with Hugh Laurie. But for now, we can just say, I’m a HUGE fan of Sela Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment