Tuesday, March 27, 2007

If My Life Were a Soundtrack

This is a really fun meme if you like memes. I did it mostly because I wanted to share a little bit more about myself aand thought a random selection of my music tastes would do it.

Here’s how it works:
Open your iTunes/etc. library.
Press shuffle.
Press play.
For each question, type the song that plays. One song per question–new question, new song.


If My Life Were A Soundtrack…
Opening Credits 
It’s All Been Done - BNL
Waking Up
 Can’t Buy Me Love – The Beatles
First Day of School
 Dead Wrong – The Fray
Falling in Love 
I Believe in You and Me – Whitney Houston
Breaking Up
 Insenstive - Jann Arden (isn't that ironic?)
School Formal
 She Is – The Fray
Life’s Okay
 Make His Praise Glorious – Sandi Patti
Mental Breakdown
 Cherish – The Assciation
Driving
Lessons Learned – Carrie Underwood (oh, if only you knew…)
Flashback
 Love Me Tender – Norah Jones 
Getting Back Together
 You Found Me – Kelly Clarkson
Wedding
 It Is Well With My Soul – Sandi Patti
Birth of a Child
 Perfect – Alanis Morisette
Final Battle
The Night Before (Life Goes On) – Carrie Underwood
Death Scene
 Going Under Evanescence
Funeral Song
 Jesus, Take The Wheel – Carrie Underwood
End Credits
 Bring On the Rain – Jo Dee Messina

Now, you can stop laughing at my music choices – I have limited choices here at work on my iTunes – only a few cds have actually made it in here. This would be a very different excersize if i were at home with my 4 gigs of music. Someday I'll do this again there, but for now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment