Thursday, March 29, 2007

Confessions and Dreams

I confess. This morning I POAS. I know, I’m only 11 DPO (and that’s if my adjustments were fair and accurate), possibly only 8 DPO, but since I’m on CD 27 and there is no sign of AF, I figured maybe. No luck. BFN. But, you know how almost as soon as you POAS you get your period or spotting or some other sure fire symptom that tells you for sure that AF is really, truly just right around the corner? Nada. Still no spotting, no lower back aches, etc. As a matter of fact, I haven’t even had a headache today at all (first time all week). I feel fantastic. That’s certainly not normal for a girl getting ready to bleed.

Am I getting excited over nothing? Probably. With my luck, I’ll end up like my SIL and need to go to the doc to get my period started or something. But a girl can dream and for now, I guess I’ll continue to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment