Friday, October 28, 2011

7 Quick Takes

1. I just submitted my second Thirty-one order. I have officially earned the right to purchase my bonus kit, though I still have 3 weeks to earn it for a discount or for free (which is what I'm hoping for). And I have 2 parties coming up before I'm done with that time, so there is a good chance I'll make it, too! Yay!

2. This weekend looks to be busy - stuff to do, another garage sale, Trick or Treating for the kids and errands to run. Also: my car is acting up and I've had to jump start it the last 3 mornings. Gonna have to look into that. My neighbor was so kind to take care of it for me the last 2 days and we checked it before my husband left for work this morning and he was able to do it.

3. I had what seemed to be a completely random panic attack this morning. No idea what triggered it, but my body got all tense and I was having trouble breathing, etc. The weird thing was my brain was rational the whole time, it was my body that was reacting and I seriously have no idea why. But I'm better now.

4. My mom is going to visit my Gramma this weekend. She's going to be moving closer to us here, into her sister's former condo, and she seems to be wanting to give everything away. She's 84, and she is starting to show some signs of age, but up until about 2 years ago, I always joked that she was healthier and more active than I was. She's survived breast cancer, a car accident (not at all her fault) bad enough that she had to be cut out of her car with the jaws of life, and a fall that broke her shoulder. She has outlived her husband, her younger sister, many of her friends, and even one son. But she still has SO much life left and I kind of can't imagine my world without her.

5. It's not even 9am and I need a nap. My head hurts, my stomach has been bothering me, the kids got us up extra early today, and then the panic attack... I'm seriously ready to go back to bed!

6. My munchkins are going to be a "Beautiful Ballerina" and Linus Van Pelt (from Peanuts) for Halloween. I can't wait for the pictures.

7. I was thinking about wearing this new dress I got recently for Trick or Treating this weekend. It's sort of Spanish Dancer style, but it needs more accessories for me to really pull off that look. It's pretty much plain black, so I wouldn't really look in costume, just over dressed if I wore it plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment