Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bits and pieces on Thursday

I was SO looking forward to submitting my first order for Thirty-one, but OMG, it is taking forever. Now, that is due to some mistakes by my customers (someone ordered something that I realized she didn't actually want and now I'm waiting on her to decide what to do about it...) and my mom not bringing me a check last night... so you know, not entirely the company's or my own fault, but wow. It's a little time consuming. I tried to do it during the Little Man's morning nap - thinking I could also get in my shower. Didn't happen. I wasn't even done by the time he got up. Oops.

Fuss is still incredibly fussy about the pain/sores in her mouth. I get that, I know it must hurt horribly, but wow - I am so sick of it already. Probably makes me a bad mom - I'm really trying to be sympathetic to her, but I really hate whining. So it's getting on my nerves. My nerves which are already fried due to hormones, lack of sleep, and my own stresses.

I woke up this morning with this AWFUL headache. I can only describe it as "my brain hurting." It was all in the top, front part of my head, but behind my face, all inside my head, not sinusy, but in the inner part of my head. Thankfully, an Excedrin Migraine and another hour of sleep seemed to help, but I can still feel it there, lurking behind the painkiller. Good times.


1 comment:

  1. I totally get it - when Spencer had that stomach bug and was crying constantly about his stomach pain, I felt back about his pain but mostly I just wanted him to stop or there to be a REAL reason for the dern crying.

    Hope Fuss and Mama feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete