Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nothnig to write about 10 on Tues

1. How do you take your coffee?
Light and sweet

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft! As a matter of fact, my husband over-cooked our cookies the other night and it has made it SO much easier to resist them. I am unimpressed by crispy cookies.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Nope.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
Brown and _____. I feel like brown goes with so much. Right now I'm really focusing on brown and sort of a light, aqua blue.

5. Do you like sour candy?
Sometimes. Used to love it.

6. How often do you do laundry?
Several times a week.

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Yes.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Not really. Only through the 100s.

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook, I'd guess.

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
Lift a cleft chin? Neutral

For more ToT click here

1 comment: