1. Hi, My name is Mama Fuss and I'm a kids clothing addict. I love dressing my kids and buying them new, cute new outfits. I get frustrated when I can't find the cutest outfits in the right sizes. I spend more on their clothes than I do my own - and get more joy from shopping for them than myself.
2. I am trying to figure out if my boy has colic. Technically, he hasn't been suffering for long enough for a doctor to diagnose it as colic (3 hours a day, at least 3 days a week, for at least 3 weeks) but the poor little guy seems to be very unhappy at times that often seem to correlate to gas/gastrointestinal displeasure.
3. We have finally mastered - at least fairly well - nursing in bed. We have successfully done so twice in the last couple of days and we both seem to be very happy with it.
4. I got my new nursing cover yesterday, which I ordered from Simply Sweet Baby Boutique. I LOVE it. The woman who runs it, makes all these fabulous creations is someone I met through my maternity boards and she has created some beautiful things in her desire to come up with a business she can run from home so she can stay home with her son. She is creative and talented and I love her stuff.
5. My little guy is filling out his clothes a lot better these days. He has outgrown his newborn-sized diapers (I need to go buy some size 1s today) and is getting to be SUCH a big boy now! We go in on Monday for his 1-month appointment and we will see how much he's grown!
6. I am trying to schedule my 6-week postpartum appointment and our subsequent "all clear" celebration afterward. It is becoming more difficult than it should be with babysitters and such to be considered!
7. Our hotel rooms for Disney are booked! I'm psyched!