1. Fuss got to go to Veggie Tales Live last night with her Oma. She had a blast. But once she got home, she was acting like a brat. I suppose it was 9PM and she hadn't had an especially long nap, but... makes me not want to let her go out with other people in the evenings.
2. I found a free game for my Kindle and now Daddy Fuss and I are obsessed with it.
3. I am addicted to the smell of Johnson & Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal baby shampoo. I wash Little Man in it and I feel like it's a bit of heaven.
4. My washer broke. I can't figure out what happened. I wanted a new one, but I didn't want to have to rush to buy one and not have the funds ready and waiting. We have our emergency fund for stuff like this, but... I found 2 socks stuck in the agitator, but was surprised that they were Fuss's socks and not the little ones belonging to the baby.
5. I keep seeing these really cute short haircuts on TV. It's tempting me. I'm finally able to start to put it in a pony tail or bun (sort of) and I really shouldn't hack it all off, but I am bored. I won't color my hair (too many horror stories of what has happened to other redheads), so this is my only way to play with my hair.
6. I am however considering using spray-black to color my hair for the Halloween party, since Daddy Fuss says he's not sure being a red-haired Abby is going to cut it.
7. I need to work on the curtains for Fuss's new room, but my sewing machine is buried in the storage at my Dad's building. I also have this fear that it's not going to be as simple as I think it should be/would like it to be. I bought black out lining for the fabric, so I have to line them... I just want really simple panel curtains and I'll tie them back with ribbon. I need to go back to the fabric store for all these projects coming up... oh boy. My To Do list is growing...