Monday, April 5, 2010

Ugh.

I was awakened 3 times during the night by a wailing toddler. Two of those times were a missing Maddie the Monkey, but I've no idea what the other one was. I tucked her back in and she was quiet for an hour or so.

I have a headache that began somewhere around 8am today while I was at work. I drank my soda and took some Tylenol, but it didn't help even a little. Somehow, I managed to finish work (we were busy) and I even feel I did a good job of not ignoring my daughter during that time. But my post-work To Do list is huge, so I began to prioritize.

We're delivering dinner to a friend who just had a baby tonight and I had half the supplies for lasagna and had to stop at the grocery store to buy the cheeses. On our way to the store, Fuss took off 1 shoe and now it seems to be missing. Which meant I had to carry her instead of having her walk.

She nearly fell asleep in the 3 minutes it takes to get home. She cried when I set her on the ground and begged "carry you!" so I went ahead and picked her up again. In the 6 steps it takes to get to the door, she then threw up on me.

It has been a rough day.

We are both going to get medicated and take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment