Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(Nearly) 20 weeks

Obsessed with looking at baby boy clothes and then I find out Carter's now has an online store! Boy, is my bank account in trouble...

Backaches seem to have replaced my headaches of late - I still get the headaches occasionally, but the backaches have far out-paced them over the last few days. Sunday night, I lay in bed nearly crying with the discomfort. I'm also discovering that I am getting more Braxton Hicks lately - not to the level of concern, but several each day, where I don't remember them starting this early when I was pregnant with Fuss.

I stood in front of the mirror last night and noticed that my body had grown significantly in the last week - my belly and boobs, specifically. I've noticed that my old bras aren't fitting very well lately and I'm going to have to switch up to my maternity/nursing bras soon, but I've noticed that the D-cups have a significantly larger underwire (not just a wider bend, but the ends tend to come up higher on my body, which I find incredibly uncomfortable) and I've been trying to avoid wearing them as long as possible. I'm pretty sure that my uterus has finished coming up to the top and that is why I am noticeably larger through the belly, but still, it's interesting to see the dramatic change over the last week.

I'm about halfway done with this pregnancy. In many ways I am ready for it to be over already. I am ready to hold my little boy and see how he grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment