1. If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit?
Yes, I think it would be cool to check out some other times. I would love to visit (for a short time) the Victorian era, the Revolutionary War period, and I would love to be able to talk to or observe my husband's father (who passed away before we became friends)
2. What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?)
My best was when I was about 3 and my mom made me an Orphan Annie costume (the red dress from the end of the movie) - with my red hair, I was a dead ringer for the cute little kid.
My "most creative" was the last year my friends and I dressed up for trick or treating - we bought cheaper versions of high fashion outfits and went as models.
3. Do you like your name? If you weren’t called by your name, what would you want to be called?
I like my name, I like that it's a little different, but still not hard to say (though many people mispronounce it because they read it too fast).
I am sort of name obsessed, so it would take me way too long to figure out what I would name myself if I couldn't have my own name.
4. In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made. Please share it!
My Snickerdoodles are practically famous amoung my friends and family. Also my pumpkin pie is amazing - it has a cinnamon streusal topping. Yum. Don't have time to share it right now... but I'll try and remember to come back to it...
5. Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall?
My closest pictures are my family wall - it has wedding pictures, lots of Fuss's growing up pictures (6 mos, 9mos, 1 year and a few random ones), Daddy Fuss's and my Sr pictures, and other pictures of our family members.
6. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Would you recommend it?
It's been awhile. I honestly can't remember what the last one we saw was.
7. Did you go to summer camp? Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
I went a couple of years. It was fun and we aren't sure about sending our kids... it will depend on the offerings when the time comes...
8. What kind of ringtone do you have?
Some random musical ringtone that came with my phone. My old phone let me use my MP3s as ring tones and I LOVED it.
9. Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
Prince Edward Island Canada to the North, I'd guess Iowa to the West. I've traveled a good portion of the US, but not nearly as far West as I'd like and I've never been out of North America.
10. Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?
Yes, my ex-boyfriend wrote a couple for me/about me. I don't remember a lot about them, but he was a musician, so it's no surprise. And my mom always sang me my own version of a lullaby set to the tune of Brahms Lullaby.