1. What two cities should be moved closer together?
Seattle and Clearwater, so that I can hang out with Maggie when she sends out tweets for play dates...
2. What was the first plane ride you took?
To Colorado Springs via Dallas/Ft Worth airport
3. What continent would you most like to visit?
4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
International Mall in Tampa because they have a bunch of high-end stores that I can't buy anything in, but are fun to look at.
5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
Busch Gardens Halloween thing. I don't particularly like the ghoulish horror part of Halloween and that was all they were really doing. And I don't like roller coasters as a rule, so the "fun" part of riding the coasters at night was lost on me.
6. You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes?
Can you come back next week?
7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most?
Saturdays, usually. It's typically a whole day with my husband.
8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors?
The park. I love to let Fuss run in the playgrounds or go for a walk in the mornings.
9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer?
This summer it's simply to stay cool and survive since I'll be in my 3rd trimester during the worst of the heat. But I'd like to spend some more time with my friends this summer...
10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
Flash floods. But more realistically, hurricanes since that is the most likely type of disaster to hit this area. I never worried about them until I was a mother even though I've lived here my whole life.
More 10 on Tuesday here.