Monday, May 25, 2009

Umbrella

This week has been nearly non-stop rain around here. I don't spend a lot of time outside as a rule, especially in the summer (I have some seriously fair skin) but who knew it would drive us a little crazy? Even my dogs were going a little nuts.

___________

We decided to finally purchase an umbrella stroller for The Fuss this weekend in preparation for our upcoming vacation. This is the first time we've had to pay full retail for a stroller since she was born - our first Travel System was a used-once garage sale find and our jogging stroller was a moving neighbor $20 deal.

I didn't get what I thought I was going to get, but it's cute, light, and has a visor thing for blocking some light/sun on her. It was also only $22, so when it inevitably dies on us, we can afford to replace it. :) I did all this research and then we bought the first one we happened to see in K-mart. Ah, well.

______________

The other night, Daddy Fuss was working late, I put the baby to bed at her usual time and dressed in some pretty lingerie. When he arrived home, he was greeted and we proceeded to... ahem, dessert and then I convinced him to order us a pizza. He was in the mood for Papa Johns so we called and ordered, we didn't have any cash and wanted to pay by bank card. Their system was down and after a minute of discussion, they gave us our pizza for free! Daddy Fuss said it was the best day he'd had all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment