Thursday, May 28, 2009

Icky.

I have not been feeling well for a couple days. It started Tuesday night and has continued. My stomach hurts - I am "stopped up" which is especially odd for me, but does occasionally happen. I have done all that I can think of to help things along - I came home early from work yesterday and "called out" today. In addition, my cell phone has not worked during almost all of that time. I am very frustrated with the phone company and very frustrated w/ my husband for not doing anything about it. He is the one with the working (work) phone, so since I'm stuck here without a phone, shouldn't he be trying to fix it instead of ignoring the problem and hoping it will fix itself?

In addition, I have a headache today- not enough caffeine, not enough food. I'm not a very happy girl right now.

It's funny, I really have a pretty good life - I have a beautiful, healthy daughter, a loving sweet brilliant husband and we're doing okay. But sometimes? The little things just get to me, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment