Monday, May 18, 2009

Clean up and Looking on the Bright Side

I am very proud of myself today. I came home from work and made myself and The Fuss some lunch and then, while she played I did laundry. Despite the fact that I am developing some sort of cold and have basically been up since 3:30 this morning, when I put her down for her nap, I picked up the bathroom (scrubbed the sink and counter, put stuff away, etc.), picked up a few things in the living room and picked up the kitchen.

Daddy Fuss has mandatory over-time this week and will not be leaving the office until 8pm every night. Ugh. But I really wanted him to come home and see that I had done some work on the house. I want him to feel good when he comes home. I know he's going to be tired and hungry. And he's not going to get to see the baby since she will be in bed, so major bummer.

I am so tired, despite the nap that I took post-clean up.

But I also am looking forward to my haircut tomorrow (I pay more to this lady than I have ever paid for a haircut, but I feel so cute and fabulous after she is done with me, that I really think it's worth it) and then a lunch out with my husband. :) He also promised to take us out to lunch again on Thursday, which I also have have off(!) before we go to The Fuss's 15-month pediatrician appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment