Thursday, May 21, 2009

First and Last

I stole this from Amanda's archives because I wanted to and kept thinking of my answers as I read hers.

First Memory
: I would have been 2 or 3 and I was yelling at my cousin, Wesley. Don't remember why.

First Kiss: Adam - I was 15, we were at church. I accidentally got lipstick on his collar and I remember he made a big deal about trying to hide it from him mom.

First Love: I guess my first long-term boyfriend, though I'm loathe to admit it. He was literally, the biggest mistake of my life.

First Thought in the Morning: Depends, but usually has something to do with having to pee.

First Question I'll Ask in Heaven how did Eve figure out all the womanly stuff? First period, first baby, etc.?

First Thought Upon Hearing the Word "Vacation": Yay! I'm ready.

First Best Friend: Kelly Mikkola. But she moved away when I was in 1st grade.

Last Food I Ate: Seafood Gumbo - yum!

Last Time I Cried: Reading Heather's blog

Last Good Book I Read: rerun of Antiques by Sharon Gillenwater. First run book? Breaking Dawn. Yes, that one.

Last Hug That Melted My Heart: getting Caroline out of the car while sleeping - she snuggled up to me as I carried her to her crib and held on in her sleep.

Last Funny Thing I Did: No clue. I have my funny moments, but they are few and far between, I'm afraid.

Last TV Show: NCIS. Reruns on USA - I'm so addicted. I can watch them all day. And I have. They run marathons all the time.

Last Place to go on Vacation: Orlando - we did MGM for Daddy Fuss's birthday.

Can I tag Maggie or is it not fair to tag people when you stole someone else's survey?

No comments:

Post a Comment