Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oy! With the Poodles Already!

MIL is still in the hospital and will probably remain at least another night. Some tests are coming out good, other not so good and they don’t know what is causing the kidney problems. We were at the hospital very late last night and we’re all very tired. Mr. Moose is working from the hospital today so she doesn’t have to be alone. She’s complaining that they’re just wasting a bed, but docs don’t typically admit you if there isn’t something serious. Even my mom has weighed in (remember she’s a nurse) with recommendations on doctors and the like.

Last night I got more bad news that my high school music teacher (we were very close) lost her husband over the weekend. He was a very good man, coach, father and husband and he will be missed. Several former members of the elite singing group I was part of are getting together to sing for the service on Thursday. I am honored to be part of that group.

When I arrived at work this morning, I was informed that our new bookkeeper had quit, (without notice) which meant that I had to run around changing passwords and checking up on the status of everything. Oh, the crazy!

The cramps have continued, though have finally begun to lessen today. Nothing exciting happening otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment