Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fights and PIs

Mr. Moose and I had an argument last night. We don’t argue often, so it’s kind of a big deal to me when we do. It was a pretty weird argument and I’m ashamed to say that even though I totally believe the “don’t go to bed angry” thing, last night I wanted to. I didn’t want to give in. I wanted him to take all the blame, which wasn’t fair and wasn’t realistic. We both came to the discussion with valid points. We’ve agreed to turn off the TV and computer for a week or more and go out and do things together. I was a little bummed that I’ll be missing my season finales, but he agreed to let me DVR them and watch them at a later date.

Speaking of which, my beloved Veronica Mars has just been canceled. I’m boycotting the CW next year for canceling my favorite 2 shows (also they’re finally pulling 7th Heaven – again) and not having anything worthy of watching on anymore.

Serenity’s post on the 16th sums it all up for me as far as how I feel about my fears of being infertile and having to wait to diagnose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment