Monday, January 22, 2007

Could I be?

I was on my fertile time over the weekend – I ovulated Sunday, according to my BBT chart. We were very good and played around like rabbits from Thursday to Saturday and then I lay there with my hips propped up and all. I kept asking myself yesterday “Am I pregnant? Am I pregnant? Am I almost pregnant?”

My BF had her baby on Friday. I left work a little early and went to see her at the hospital. He is so cute and sweet and little. I forgot how tiny newborns were. He was a healthy weight, but about a pound smaller than her first baby. So cute. We visited with her on Saturday night as well. He fell asleep in my arms almost as soon as we got to the house and since he hadn’t been sleeping on his back at all, no one wanted to jostle him awake. He was tired. I think I held him for 3-4 hours. My elbow got tired and Mr Moose had to prop it up in the chair with a pillow and by the time it was time for us to go, my arm was asleep. He was SOOOOOOO cute. So tiny and perfect. They certainly make good-looking kids. It just makes me want a baby even more. So, I’m keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I’ll get lucky and this will be the month. I know it probably won’t, but a girl can dream.

I had a rough night. We stayed up to watch the Indianapolis Colts with the division title (We’re big Tony Dungy fans and it was awfully nice to see him get to go to the Super Bowl) and then I was awoken to abdominal pain in the wee hours of the morning. My usual stomach issues – I’ll spare you the details. By the time I got back to bed, Mr Moose was snoring like a fog horn and I swear, I didn’t get back to sleep until just before the alarm went off. I did the snooze twice and Mr Moose got up and turned it off the 3rd time. He started the shower for me and all and then I went back to bed for 20 minutes after the shower. I feel asleep then, too. So tired and I’ve got a headache.

So, can you tell truly when conception happens? Is there a feel you get? Am I totally crazy? Obviously, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment