Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The ABC's of me.

Meme: I got this off Kellie’s blog archives and since I liked it, I’m going to do it.

[A is for age:] 26
[B is for beer of choice:] Root beer
[C is for career:] Advertising support
[D is for favorite Drink] Alcoholic: Margarita, Non-Alcoholic: Coke
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Ivory soap – I have soap sensitivities. [F is for favorite song at the moment:] Don’t Worry ‘Bout a Thing by SHeDaisy

[G is for favorite game:] Canasta, of late. Also like movie trivia games like Scene It
[H is for hometown:] Seminole
[I is for instruments you play:] Flute (but barely) piano (but just enough to pick out my part.) I sing and can read music.
[J is for favorite juice:] Cran-Raspberry or just plain Raspberry, but they stopped making my fave Ras juice awhile back. I’m still grieving. 

[K is for kids?:] None. Yet.
[L is for last kiss?:] This morning when Chuck was trying to make me feel better.
[M is for marriage:] Happily.
[N is for full name:] Those who need to know, know.
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Beyond my birth, only once for a laparotomy in 2006
[P is for phobias:] That my husband will die young and leave me alone. Don’t like heights, but wouldn’t call it a phobia.
[Q is for quote:] Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
[R is for biggest regret:] Student loans.
[S is for sports:] Uh. Um….
[T is for time you wake up:] Sometime between when Mr Moose starts to snore and 6:25.
[U is for color underwear:] Right now? Gray. Boring. Should asked me yesterday.
[V is for vegetable you love:] Crispy green beans.
[W is for worst habit:] Procrastination.

[X is for x-rays you've had:] Teeth, abdomen, foot, fingers,
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Cookies and peanut butter fudge
[Z is for zodiac sign:] I am both a Virgo and a Leo depending on which chart you look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment