Wednesday, January 10, 2007

.

My period started at 2am with a vengeance. I feel like I’m 13 and first getting my period. I used to get the back pain, the cramps, the headaches. It was awful, but I out grew it. Apparently not. Obviously, my body took at least a month to get used to not being on BC. Interesting. They say that you can start trying to get pregnant immediately and don’t need to flush it out of your system. Apparently not. This is just awful. I was pretty sure I wasn’t pregnant this month since with so many people in the house during Christmas (my fertile time) we didn’t get with the trying very much. I’m okay this month, though I would have loved to have been able to say “my child was conceived on Christmas Eve”. Hey, my nephew was conceived on a roof top… his secret nickname is “Rufus”.

No comments:

Post a Comment