1. I think we're going out tonight with my sisterfriend and her husband. We're bringing the babies, but the older kids are all staying home. She's leaving her sleeping older children with her in-laws (who can only handle them when they are sleeping) and Fuss is spending the night with my mother. I'm kind of thrilled at that prospect.
2. Our internet is so inconsistent lately and it's sort of ticking me off that we are paying for a service that is so incredibly inconsistent.
3. I'm looking forward to this weekend for no other reason than having my reasonably-healthy husband home for 3 days in a row.
4. I've been doing something different with my hair lately - adding some product to my natural curls to help them stay as curly as possible and I was kind of happy with how it was looking. My husband likes the curls, and I do have fairly decent curls when the product does it's job. But the other morning I came across some reruns of the early days of Will and Grace and I'm minorly afraid that I might be looking like the early days of Grace - when she had little style and big frizzy curls that were sort of outrageous. Ah well. We work with what we have.
5. Yesterday Fuss ate terribly. All day. She never does this, so it was weird, but all she wanted was junk food and she wouldn't eat the regular stuff at all. At dinner, I gave her some food that she loved and she just wouldn't eat it. We gave her chance after chance, but I think she ate one fry and 2 bites of quesadilla in 60+minutes. So we put her to bed early. She was up at 4:30 complaining she was hungry. Hopefully she learned her lesson (since she has to stay in bed until 6).
6. The baby was up around the same time, so I was awake between 3:30 and 5 this morning. No fun.
7. I don't have a 7th thing, so here's a picture.
Aren't they cute?