Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blech!

This morning Fuss woke up complaining of a stomach ache. A few minutes later, she came over to me with her arms held up like to hug me or ask to be picked up and threw up all over the place. My little girl never gets tummy upset - she never even spit up as a baby. She has thrown up several more times throughout the morning. It's going to be an adventure today!

Meanwhile, the Little Man seems to have a cold. Not a real bad one, but late yesterday he started this horrible sounding cough that has me worried. He's been extremely fussy today, too, so in addition to a sick toddler, I also have a cranky baby.

I'm on CD 30 with no sign of AF. I have no idea what is going on with my cycle and I'm a little freaked out. This is the first time I have ever had sex without being on the pill or trying to conceive, so I'm a little worried. I really don't want my kids that close together, ideally, but at the same - man, wouldn't it be nice to not have to deal with all the pressure of trying to conceive?

I'm feeling mildly nauseated myself this morning. Add to that I have a horrible headache and this house is a miserable pile of bones.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot to deal with. I wish I could come help or at least bring dinner!

    How old is little man? My younger sisters are 16 months apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 8 mos old, almost 9. They'd be about 17-18 months apart.

    ReplyDelete