I finally have internet again.
1. I'm looking forward to Mother's Day weekend. So far, we have plans to go berry picking (blackberries and blueberries) on Saturday, I'm hoping for a date night that evening, and hanging out with my mom on Sunday. (as a family)
2. I'm also looking forward to my chiropractor appointment this afternoon. I've been getting those awful headaches again and I obviously need to get readjusted.
3. I am considering applying for a part-time job. This is really a whole other post, but I thought I'd throw it out there. There are a lot of pluses (or at least a few) and some pretty big minuses. I am both terrified and excited. What do you think? Can I work retail?
4. My 3 year old is afraid of 2 things. One is big steep, fast slides at that bounce house play place we went to awhile back. The other is thunder. And we live in Florida. I'm hoping she'll get over it soon, poor thing. She never used to have a problem, it's a new thing.
5. We're having a potty-training regression around here. It is NOT fun. I feel like we're in the days of potty training when she really didn't want to be potty trained, but I can't go back to diapers. I hate cleaning up wet and dirty pairs of panties. Not fun.
6. I am SO glad to have my internet connection back. But I did get a TON of laundry done while it was off. But laundry really isn't all that much fun or social, so I was really cranky by the 3rd day.
7. I feel like everyone in my life (outside my immediate lives-with-me family) is going through some sort of major crisis right now and it's extremely stressful. I am trying not to focus on other people's problems too much, since I can't do anything about it - I can listen when they need to talk, but that's all I can do - and it just stresses me out.