I'm a little behind this week. And I can't seem to organize my brain well enough to put together any of the 3 posts I've been thinking about due to this insane hormonal headache (and a weird toothache/ jaw-ache) so I am going back to Chelsea's 10 on Tuesday and answering pre-made questions. (Chelsea just had a baby, too. Our boys share a birthday)
1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
Depending on how far and who I'm with. I prefer a plane for great distances (more than a few hours drive), but a car for closer (less than 6 hours) journeys. I'm not a big fan of train travel, but I've only ever taken tourist rides on a train, so I guess I don't know for sure.
I can handle any length of trip with Daddy Fuss, but with kids, it becomes much more of a challenge and with our families, it's a whole new ball-game. :)
2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
New Orleans or Prince Edward Island
3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
Europe, Charleston, SC, Wine Country in Washington and Oregon.
4. Do you deal with traffic well?
5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
No, thank goodness.
6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
No passport, I've only ever been to Canada and I went before passports were required for travel into Canada.
7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
Depends how long I'm going to be gone, but really, I'm more of a light packer. Though I've learned that there are always challenges in weather and accommodations that you have to consider.
8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
Fastest route. I'm not into the actual travel, I want the destination.
9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
My husband and I talk a lot. Or I sleep, depending on the situation. But I can only sleep for small quantities of time in the car.
10. Use a paper map or GPS?