Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

My plan is to put up my Birth Story soon - hopefully even today (the amusing/irony of posting my Labor Story on Labor Day), but it hasn't been written yet, so... but hopefully this week.

Meanwhile - loving my baby boy, not loving this awful headache. Fuss is madly in love with her brother, though we've had a few minor moments where she began acting out - not necessarily in direct reaction to him, but definitely to get some attention. And she's been getting up multiple times in the night, which has been inconvenient at best and really frustrating at worst.

So... off to work on my birth story. Hope you are enjoying your day off - or more importantly, I hope you HAVE the day off - or at least a nice change in routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment