Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 on - whatever...

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Nope. I still have a couple of Christmas things up. Plus, V-day is my husband's birthday, so we make a bigger deal out of that than a Hallmark holiday...

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
I currently have a pretty picture of tulips that came with my computer on my laptop. My husband managed to somehow "tack" a pic of Fuss up there, too. (I have no idea how). All my icons are in-line, but not organized in any real way.

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I have a paper pocket calendar that used to be my brain. But I seem to have misplaced it since the baby arrived (all that transferring of diaper bags) and now I just use the calendar on my pantry door to remember dates, etc.

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
See my answer above. I currently have 3 diaper bags and a purse (but I only use the purse on the rare occasions that I am going somewhere without at least one of my children) I have a diaper bag that I prefer for carting both kids around for errands, a bag for longer-term both kids and a bag for just-the-baby. (Fuss get the around-town diaper bag when she goes off with the aunts or whatever)

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
The literal interpretation of Total Eclipse of the Heart. I found this more than a year ago on Alexa's blog and it still makes me laugh. You can see it here.

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
My parents have used the same accountant for their taxes and the taxes for the business since 1985. My husband and I use him. I have NEVER done my own taxes and I know that makes me a slacker.

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?30-some odd. I know I'm going to forget some from my tour in 1998 (went on a choir tour to 25 states in 30 days).
In no particular order, FL, GA, NC, SC, IL, MI, Maine (can never remember the abbreviation for this one), VA, WV, PA, TN, TX, CO, OK, MA, CT, MD, NJ, DE, NY, KY, IN, WI, LA, MS, OH, IA, MO, MN, KS, NE, and I think AR. So it looks like about 32.

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
2. US and Canada. Unfortunately, I haven't done much international travel - I don't even have a passport.

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
Lots. LOL. At least 17 if you count all the decorative ones.

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I never wear flip flops, but I'd say if you have to wear socks, it is certainly too cold.

More 10 on Tuesday is here, but of course, you'll have to scroll back to Tuesday because Chelsea is better than me about posting on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment