Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aye yi yi.

I just declared to my husband that we are never going on vacation with his family again. AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT YET.

I am currently both looking forward to this trip with a vengence and dreading it. I am already frustrated, so I can only hope that once we get there, things will get better.

The Fuss is getting better, finally - if she had a fever today at all, it was mild enough not to raise my mom-ometer. She was sort of fussy today (had to have multiple time-outs, etc.) She has been doing this high-pitched out-of-the-blue shriek when she doesn't get her way and often follows that up with hitting - sometimes she hits an inanimate object and sometimes she hits ME. Which in turn, earns her another time-out. It's a very tiring cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment