Friday, July 1, 2011

7 Quick Takes and the end of a very slow week

1.My husband comes home today. I am relieved.

2. I finally got a normal night's sleep last night. So glad the kids both slept through!

3. I need to go to the store, mop the floors, and reload the dishwasher.

4. The baby's nose was so congested this morning, he couldn't latch to nurse. He was SO upset. I fe him some apples and then brought him into the bathroom while I took a shower to let the steam do it's work. It worked! He is so much happier now!

5. We've had SO much rain this week. It's hampering my ability to go to the store this morning. But it's been nice to have a break from the mid-90's temperatures.

6. The Little Man got a walker last week and is motoring all over the house in it now. He can follow me all through the living area now that he's learned to go forward. He also loves to bounce in it. He's so fun to watch.

7. I'm so looking forward to my husband being home. I miss him so much. And not just because this has been the week from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment