Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All that and more

Dang, is it hot. I've been suffering more than I remember the past summers, and I looked it up and my Zoloft has "exessive sweating" as a common side effect. Good times. I am just ALWAYS hot. Except when I wake up in the morning when we've been running the air in our room all night. Then, I'm just about right.

Anyhow, Fuss has been enjoying her time at VBS, and Little Man has been enjoying the one-on-one mommy time. (Though we've been running around a lot and I'm afraid he's not been getting his regular morning nap all week and my right bicep is killing me from carrying him all over all the time and holding him for long periods of time. I'm also going to need an adjustment after all the hip-jutting with the baby on my hip.

I'm having so much fun in my cake decorating class. The teacher is horrible, but having adult time and having a creative outlet one night a week has been a blast. And my first cake turned out pretty good, but I don't have any pictures because I had a horrible carrier this week and it got smashed en route so no pretty pictures. You can see my cupcakes after next week.

And that's all I've got for now. I'm trying to get back in the habit of posting daily and I'm struggling because I don't have optimal computer situations. I've been neglecting my reading, too. I'm hoping to get back to that soon as well. I miss my blog friends.

1 comment: