Friday, June 29, 2007

Today... general updates

Today the fatigue has hit. I was fine this morning when I got up, though slightly more tired than the last few days. However, as the day began at work, I started to drag. It’s 1:45 and I’m about to fall asleep at my laptop.

The m/s began in more intensity this morning as well. Plenty of queasy, with a few moments of gagging now and then. Yuck.

We are having dinner w/ my dad and his gf tonight to tell them. I am completely nervous. I need for him to have a positive reaction after the stress I’ve dealt with this week, but since he’s not an emotional person, I’m doubting that he’ll really react at all.

I’m finally ready to tell my boss, but now I think the timing is bad. I don’t really want to tell him before I tell my dad for emotional reasons, but I desperately want a plan in place even though it won’t take place for another 8 months. I plan when there is chaos afoot, so I’d really like to know where I stand in the way of maternity leave, etc. I also think it’s going to be hard to keep it from him now that most of the women in the office (because they are friends) know about it. And I’m already in maternity pants, so hiding the weight gain is going to also be difficult.

Happy Anniversary to my BFF and her husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment