Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary to the Meese

Yeah, so um, I’ve been bad again. Bad, blogger, bad blogger. Life has been chaotic and posting regularly on my blog has not been a priority. To any readers

Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary. Two years ago today was the happiest day of my life. Today is the day I committed my life to my best friend, began the life I was meant to live. It was the happiest and most beautiful day of my life, surrounded by the people who mean the most to me, in the church that I had grown up in.

Two years later and I am more sure now that I made the right decision than I was then – and I was awfully sure then. We have a wonderful life together, Mr. Moose and I. We are incredibly happy in our house, with our dogs, spending each day together. We look forward to the day when we will make our home for 2, a home for 3.

My grandmother fell last week and broke her shoulder. She had surgery on Friday and Mr. Moose and I will be taking our shift to keep her company this upcoming Friday – the first day we could both get away. She is doing amazingly well, but my mother worries about her being so far away from family and is hoping to get her to move in when they release her for out-patient therapy in another couple of weeks.

In cycle news: Yesterday, I tested at 10DPO with little to no spotting in sight. I had planned to wait until Tuesday to test, but with Father’s Day and our anniversary, I wanted to see if there was a chance we could know sooner. Armed with $ store tests, I tested. We got a very faint pink line. It darkened a little after the test time had expired, but we were both incredibly happy, though cautiously so. This morning, my waking temp was lower, much closer to coverline, so I tested again. There was an even fainter bit, maybe. The expired test still showed a slight positive, but it was also lighter than yesterdays. However, I still have not begun to spot at all, so we shall see. My covers were screwed up, effecting the temperature of my body and I had peed in the night, so there was likely to be at least slightly less concentration in the urine (sorry for the TMI). We are praying that we get a darker line in the next few days and I plan to ask for a blood test on Thursday if I still haven’t gotten my period when I go see the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment