Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day!

It’s Valentine’s Day and my dear husband’s birthday – of course, he is temporarily stranded in a snow storm in Indiana, so who knows if I’ll have a Happy V-day or not?

Sorry posting has been so unsteady – my promotion is finally going through and I’ve been spending lots of time prepping for my vacation and move to new office.

It’s been a rough couple of days without Mr Moose. He’s left on business before and I don’t remember my depression being this bad. I was in a funk all weekend with his immanent departure on Sunday. He did the best he could to cheer me up/spend time with me, etc.

My mom got a new puppy. My childhood dog, Tiki passed away in October and she has been wanting a new dog. Angus MacTavish MacFarlane McGee (either Angus or Mac for short) joined the family last Saturday. He’s a Scottish Terrier, if you couldn’t tell by the name. He’s nothing but fluff and belly right now at 8.5 weeks old, but very cute and rambunctious. Mom had forgotten how much energy new puppies have, I think. He plays hard and then just flops out exhausted. Cute little guy.

We are going on vacation beginning tomorrow (if he can get a flight out) to officially kick off our baby-making days. According to the calculator, the dates of our vacation are my fertile time, so we’re keeping fingers crossed and liquor to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment