Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stopping and starting

So, on Thursday I actually went all day without throwing up even the slightest bit. I was so excited, I also only had the slightest bit of nausea and gagging on my morning commute, so I was doing good! I was starting to think that maybe I had finally gotten past it – maybe I had crossed the line into the 2nd trimester leaving the ook behind.

I was overly confident. I got cocky thinking that 12 weeks, 2 days was my mark.

I threw up this morning while getting dressed for work. The really awful, nothing-in-my-stomach, this-is-just acid kind of throwing up. That seems to be worse than food, in my opinion.

Mr. Moose made me breakfast. “Time for that Eggo?” he asked, nonchalantly.

Tomorrow, I am looking forward to a celebration of sorts. My mom and I are going to get mother/daughter pedicures to celebrate the end of my first trimester. I haven’t had a pedi since my wedding, so I’m looking forward to it. My birthday is also coming up next week, so I’m looking forward to my annual dinner out w/ my daddy in the next 10 days or so (especially since being on this budget, we’ve not been spending nearly the same amount of time in restaurants as we once were). I’m pretty sure I want seafood, but can’t decide which restaurant. My dad is into casual-to-nice sort of places, but he HATES to wait for a table, so some place not crowded or that takes reservations is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment