Thursday, November 17, 2011

Treading water

So I got the bug that the rest of the family had last week. I am grateful that it waited until after my incredibly busy week/weekend to hit me, though, so I won't complain too much.

I had a successful party on Saturday and I am happy to report that I hit my goal for my sales for the first 45 days and I earned my Start Swell kit for FREE. I made over $2000 in personal volume (which isn't to say I earned that much of my own, but I sold that much) and I'm very excited about that. (I just wish that I would get my confirmation email already!!!)

We are now in the throws of preparing for our road trip over Thanksgiving and I feel like I'm up to my ears in clean-but-unfolded laundry.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! It sounds like things are going great (with the business at least). Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete