He also agreed to a shopping trip later today. Poor man doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. My shopping list is as follows:
- Boots for me. Most likely black, but I also need some sort of brown low-heeled shoe as well. It will depend what I find.
- Christmas clothes for the kids - have pretty much picked them out online at JCP where my MIL gets a discount.
- Overalls for Little Man. April's Henry had on the cutest outfit of a simple white polo and overalls yesterday and I couldn't stop melting every time he toddled past me. Must get some for my Little Man. Probably going to look at Old Navy
- Warm jackets for the kids. While we're at Old Navy, I plan to check out the jackets. I've seen several online that I like for Fuss (she's only getting one, but I like to have options). We are going to NC for Thanksgiving in less than 3 weeks (!) and the temps are quite cold (for us Floridians) up there in the mountains. Considering we were all shivering when the house dropped to 71 yesterday morning, the temps that are predicted to be somewhere in the realm of "highs in the 50s" are going to demand warmer clothes for both munchkins.
- A warm jacket for me. I have a lovely black wool pea coat that is 12+ years old that barely fits. Also my leather jacket that only fits over thin sleeves. I need something that looks good and will keep me warm.
- Other warmer clothes for the kids. Fuss has a few things - I bought her jeans 2 weeks ago at the consignment shop and she has some stretch pants that still fit from last year - but mostly she has a few long-sleeved tees and a couple of hoodies and that's it.